Last Updated June 25, 2021
Krewbook is a place for you to broadcast your creative work and connect with people who share a common interest or passion. We have created Krewbook to connect businesses with creative professionals in a smaller, more intimate community.
Krewbook is not directly involved in any hiring process; therefore, we cannot control the candidates’ quality and/or quantity that apply to your job(s). In addition, Krewbook does not screen candidates on behalf of employers, so we cannot say why an individual employer may not respond to an application you submitted.
When you sign up and/or use Krewbook, you give us certain information voluntarily, such as name, email address, phone, profile picture, comments, and any other information.
By posting your content on our site, you permit us to use it. We do not claim ownership of Your Content, but we have your permission to help us grow. This way, we do not infringe any rights. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site or can be used to contact or identify you.
Email Marketing: To stop receiving newsletter or marketing communications from us, please email us at email@example.com with the words “OPT-OUT” in the subject line.
For our everyday business purposes, such as responding to court orders and legal investigations.
We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. In addition, we do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site.
This log data may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, and the time spent on those pages other statistics. In addition, we may use third-party apps like Google Analytics to collect, monitor, and analyze this information.
We retain data as needed to combat fraud/abuse and/or required by law. Although we make good faith efforts to store as much data securely as possible make no guarantees.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Privacy Notice
Personal Information We Collect
Identifiers include a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
We collect data about you from the following sources:
- Directly from you.
You have the following rights concerning your personal information:
- The right to notice about our collection of information about you.
- The right to request access to the personal information, including the specific pieces of information, that Krewbook has about you.
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have about you. We may not be required to delete information under particular circumstances.
- The right to request additional information about any disclosures of personal information we may have made to third parties.
- The right to be free from retaliation for exercising your other rights. We may, however, offer you incentives in return for your data. When you exercise your rights, you may lose access to these incentives, including discounts, coupons, or additional services.
For questions or comments, to opt-out from certain services, or to submit a data privacy request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.