Last Updated June 25, 2021
If you are an account holder, you should only authorize only individuals you trust to access your account, Products, and Services.
You must be at least 18 years old to use our Products and Services. Underage is subject to parental approval.
Fees: When you create a featured profile, you authorize us to charge your account. When you make a paid posting, you authorize us to charge your account. We may refuse any posting.
When using our services, you agree to not:
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else (including us);
- Violates any law, ordinance, or regulation, including privacy and other laws referenced above and any applicable export control laws;
- Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- Jeopardizes the security of your account or anyone else’s (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Services as you);
- Attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user;
- Violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
- Runs Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services (including by placing an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure);
- Crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” any page, data, or portion of or relating to the Services or Content (through use of manual or automated means);
- Copies or stores any significant portion of the Content.
A violation of any foregoing is grounds for termination of your right to use or access the Products and Services.
- Meet at a public space and/or police station
- Meet with multiple people to ensure you’re not alone
- Do not provide payment to anyone you have not met in person.
- Beware offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g., Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only; no third party provides a “guarantee.”
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, PayPal account, etc.).
- Do not rent or purchase sight-unseen—that amazing “deal” may not exist.
- Refuse background/credit checks until you have met the employer in person.
- “Krewbook voicemails” – Any message asking you to access or check “Krewbook voicemails” or “Krewbook voice messages” is fraudulent – no such service exists.
Who should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
United States ¬
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC Complaint Form and telephone hotline @ 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- SIIA Software and Content Piracy reporting
- Ohio Attorney General Consumer Complaints
- New York Attorney General, Avoid Online Investment Fraud
Updates: We’re always trying to improve our services so that they may change over time. We may suspend or discontinue any parts of the Services. We reserve the right to remove any Content from the Services at any time, for any reason, at our sole discretion, and without notice.
We are also free to terminate (or suspend access to) your use of the Services or your account for any reason in our discretion, including your breach of these Terms. We have the sole right to decide whether you violate any of the restrictions outlined in this Agreement.